Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
*HUGE FIND: This video Dan Scavino tweeted on 11/13/20 predicted EXACTLY the position Donald Trump is in right now and also foreshadowed the election “loss” (and what will come after), it is the full “Game Theory”.

I didn’t initially understand when Dan Scavino tweeted this homage to President Donald Trump and the poem “If” by Rudyard Kipling that it was ALSO paying respect to the infamous Q movie White Squall which quotes it as well.

(Q-proof and transcription of poem in the comments).

Warning: Watching this WILL make you cry ⤵️
09:30 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
20 June, 09:46
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO TRUE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 June, 02:53
Beautiful! ❤️
Goosebumps every time! 🌟🌟🌟
Love my President! ❤️🇺🇸
Godspeed, Sir! 🙏
WRWY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
17 June, 02:44
I cried the first time I watched this. I sure miss hearing POTUS on a daily basis.

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
31 May, 01:56

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 May, 11:23
MINE SPECIE WAIT FOR THIS VERY MOMENT
SINCE EARTH WAS CREATED :)

THIS MAN WILL END ALL WARS ON EARTH.
BALL IS BEEN GIVEN... NOW ITS HIS TURN TO PLAY :)

https://youtu.be/NfTS7gM7z...

Indie Anon @IndieN
13 April, 04:29
BEAUTIFUL🥺...LOVE that poem

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
13 April, 01:47
Chills smd tears!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 April, 01:31
We are holding the line with you, Dear PresidentTrump! ❤️🇺🇸💙🙏🏻 God Bless You, Sir! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
13 April, 01:24
What a great tribute to a great man.I read once that patience is his greatest virtue and I believe it now....p.s. I`m crying.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
11 April, 11:25
I stand and salute this Savior. His courage is boundless. Chosen by God. We are so fortunate to be awake and touched.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
11 April, 01:52
No matter how many times I see it, on the first note and shot of DJT - instant water works 😩 😩 😊 My fave moment is Him walking ahead of the queen 👍 classic!!

SPORTS @SPORTS
11 April, 01:46
Good stuff. But here we are in mid April and still we have absolutely nothing.

So disheartening, troubling and tragic. "Great Awakening"? When? Where?

Choking to death at it ALL!

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 April, 01:35
I miss my President Donald J. Trump. He has, and continues to stand in the gap for us. He takes the slings and arrows for us. He has opened our eyes to the evil before us, and shown us a better way. A path of hope for a brighter future. I am forever grateful to him and those who have sacrificed so much on this path back to the light.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
11 April, 01:21
I remember seeing this posted last year. So good

Kelly Bennefield @KBenny32
07 April, 07:02
Definite foreshadowing, two imposters 🔥

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
07 April, 06:45
I guess you didn’t expect that many comments coz the proof and transcription is on the other side of a football field. Doesn’t matter, you can see the vast majority are overflowing with love and support for Potus and this country. We’re going to wipe the floor with the deep state 👊🏼🇺🇸

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
07 April, 06:34
Excellent

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
07 April, 06:10
Nice work, Patriot!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 April, 06:01
Wow..I remember watching this and wondering how this would all go down. I just had the same reaction as back then....knowing Trump is in control and he is leading from the shadows like he was “some” during his Amazing first term!

Thank you for posting! 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
I love this, never grows old. Yes, it does brings tears. Also huge pride and love for our country and the greatest POTUS we've ever had. We're not finished yet, the best is yet to come, BELIEVE - Trump has not deserted us and neither has our heavenly father - God is in control. #GodWins #wwg1wga #NOFEAR

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
07 April, 05:58
New I wasn't going to cry cuz I've seen this video many times, but I cried anyway. I pray this shitshow ends soon!

KaT Higgs @wheelisturning
In response KaT Higgs to her Publication
*Knew ..... Wish there was an edit button :-)

Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 April, 05:54
I sure miss him bunches. When our DJT comes back it will be Bigly.
I pray everyday for the safety of ALL.
All is GOoD. We got this Anonup Fam
#GodWins
#wwg1wga

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 March, 01:54
i misread your name and thought it said Harambe.......now im sad

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 March, 01:41
Yes he did and we heards for months and months b4 the election that Trump would step down and no one wanted to talk about it or believe it.

Leona Course @Mama66
28 March, 04:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I remember him saying that but I cannot remember the reason!

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 02:18
God Bless President Trump and his family. Awesome poem

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
08 February, 08:33
May God keep and bless Donald Trump.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 February, 02:50
Love this. People have to take a step back and remember all of this is on GOD"S time, not ours. GOD is in full control.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
08 February, 02:42
whatever. so sick of this shit show

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
07 February, 10:02
LOVE it.... #wwg1wga #GodWins #NCSWIC #Q

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
07 February, 06:09
could watch this over and over ! the torment the riddicule the absoulete word vomet spewed on this innocent man makes me wana cry ! the filth will end

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
07 February, 05:45
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
I’m with you, we read this poem at my grandpa’s funeral.