Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 November, 12:16
Sup Patriots?

What ya up to on this Friday night/Saturday morning?

I’m currently watching SBF, FTX and all of the crypto space get fooked and thoroughly enjoying the show while I continue to work on building the future of the American Dream 2.0.

🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 November, 01:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 November, 01:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana came to the rescue of @jfkjrfan digging his hole.
Poor thing was gonna wear himself out.

WE NEED A BIGGER HOLE!

Just load up on the low boy and Nana can dig you a big ass hole where ever you want to bury these sobs.
@doqholliday

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
12 November, 01:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
THANK YOU NANA

12 November, 01:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😘Feeling a lot of pain and let down among our people today.
Nana is praying today for everyone that is suffering, everyone in harms way.
God is still with us no matter what we are going thr here.
We all have known it would be a NDE for some time we have been told this for a long time.
Nana prays for us all to lean into God and feel His strength to carry us thr this.
Be sure to take time with God, and to take care of yourselves with grounding, music, meditation.

Nana prays for all of you to never lose hope, even when it seems hard please see that God is still with us.

For most of us it is not our first lifetime here together and
IT WILL NOT BE OUR LAST!

We ARE Infinite Fractal Pieces of God inside these Earth suits.

john park @Jpark219
13 November, 12:45
why you keep saying nana?

13 November, 12:59
In response john park to his Publication
Well I am Nana.
Yrs ago when I first started on twit wit most guys kept calling me bro and dude so I am a real Nana and i started talking in third person to stop it, which it did and it just stuck.

Like me and my Nana most ppl love their Nana's and find it fairly easy to have a conversation with Nana.
And my feeds have always been about having conversations, with out anger and little ego, I might add we try for, here.

Works, too, most of the time.

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
I Used to call my Grandmother Nanny! Best Friend I Ever Had She Passed Away Years Ago! Nanny, Nana Best Names Ever! I Love You Both!
01:13 AM - Nov 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by antheaholmes in this post can reply
13 November, 01:14
In response Tera Miller- MAGA -Z to her Publication
Love you too.
John John sent me this before he left the sight, I love it.

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
13 November, 01:15
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️