Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
08 November, 05:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 05:29
In response Joy Jakob to her Publication
I don't care about the celebrities but a bunch of my family members have gotten blood clots and had reactions. I told them don't do it, but they did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
09 November, 04:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The point of this video it not to show celebrities dying, but to show people who went out bragging about getting the jab, trying to shame us who didn't get the jab. And look who's dying!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 November, 04:42
I think his mind was already gone so to speak, sould out. I get your point, for sure.

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
09 November, 07:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ah, we don't need to be insulting...I just think he took it the wrong way...I understand how he feels because I too lost a family to the jab after begging her not to take it...He may have thought I was saddened by all the 'celebrities' dying...But that wasn't my point...No worries...We're good!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 November, 07:31
Um he was def prolly a trafficker. JS> you don't get that well known in Hellyweird cause you are a good person.

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
12 November, 05:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Forgive me...I thought you were replying to CM_Patriot above & my reply to him...😊

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it