Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 November, 01:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
Red-Tailed Hawk

They like my chickens...
01:56 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IKnowQUR in this post can reply
Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
13 November, 02:05
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
They also like kittens and puppies.
They swoop down and swipe them up quickly and while watching this horrible thing take place, no amount of screaming is going to stop it.

Never leave tiny pets unattended outside. It's a sight you will never get out of your head.

I realize the circle of life and everything eats everything else, but geesh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
12 November, 02:24
My favorite bird, thanks to Animorphs.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 November, 02:16
sorry had to flash back...."I am a chicken hawk...."

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 November, 02:15
True. When I had chickens I built a chicken tractor that I moved around for fresh grass. A frame style with Apartment (nests & roosts) upstairs. A ramp/ drawbridge they walked up at night, then I pulled the drawbridge up. Predator proof.