Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 November, 09:59
The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
WTF . They keep pushing dates ahead while people are struggling this is bs . Were watching a movie , they have it all , gotta wake up the sleepers while people are dying , losing jobs , losing their homes , people afraid too go to these demon portal hospitals because they are murdering people. Time to end this movie .
01:23 PM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
12 November, 04:22
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Imagine what it takes to stop a speeding train or massive ship. THATS what we're dealing with...and when i say we i mean better men than we! Its gonna happen soo fucking fast when it does we'll get whiplash and the shock that comes with whatever the hell is gonna happen. It will be biblical isnt just a cool movie line...tho its a real cool movie line...its whats coming. In war there is always casualties. My friends laff when i tell them: All u gotta do is survive thru this. Im not jesting!
Its why WE gotta stick together!!! It may be theatre...but Abraham Lincoln would testify to the dangers of the theatre. I dont believe dates are pushed back...everything happens exactly as the timing is right. Trust the plan. šŸ¤šŸšŸ¤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
12 November, 04:25
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Iā€™m not giving up im just fustrated i want justice .

Judy Anonette @biju
12 November, 02:14
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Yes! too many people have died and this keeps getting postponed. we wonder why so many are depressed and full of anxiety. Let the Trump card be played and whatever is not quite ready then oh well. let the truth be told now!