Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
12 November, 09:59
The Qclock has been extended by 1 month and 29 day to January 10th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasFinds @TexasFinds
12 November, 10:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I mean, why not push it out? More time for us to sit on our hands and wait. I wonder what the breaking point for everyone will be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 November, 10:24
In response TexasFinds to his Publication
We were never promised a time schedule. There are those in the mix who pushed dates and times and days... but Q never laid out a time schedule. It's going to take all of us working TOGETHER to make things happen and we are seeing that UNITY. You will never be able to go back to what you were once. This nation will never be restored to what she once was - but can be renewed to what she should have been.

One life point you can enjoy: In times of physical war - the men and women couldn't take breaks to rest - if at all. In this digital war, WE CAN and should take breaks to replenish ourselves often. Life is still peaceful outside of the technology. The birds are still singing and the sun is still shining.

God has this Fren.

TexasFinds @TexasFinds
Thank you. Im not worried about the time schedule per se...Ive been doing this for too many years to worry about it. My worry is that we might have been subdued, and if so, what is our breaking point. Throwing dates oht there has always been ridiculous to me. We had all the proof we needed for an extreme revolution in 2020 and we all sat there and watched, waited and nothing until talk of midterms comes and our focus changed to that. I have family in the military and they even say, "what are we supposed to do?". That scares me more than anything. We have all been subdued and its still going on. Im just curious is all. Ive been preparing for quite some time and i know the market and the dollar are crashing soon, but how can we be sure that we aren't? Arent we supposed to question everything? Do we really think the vax was the true deceiver? I don't. I believe the deception will be so much greater than that. Probably by the ones we trust the most. Thats how satan rolls.
11:23 AM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasFinds in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 November, 12:17

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
12 November, 12:02
Trust no one, trust nothing

Trust God

it is a spiritual practice all day long.

i dont trust anything. (connection to God)

it is a very freeing experience

also, if have have not seen it in person, it doesn’t really exist.

believe nothing that is not in your world

this too is very freeing !!! (detaching)

stay in your lane, look at things, be in action that helps the whole.
then let go… and move on (all day)

BUSTING THRU ILLUSIONS: “the other side of fhe matrix “

the flow: God first, then yourself , then others 🥰
= sharing the presence of God in the moment!

😇

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
12 November, 12:31
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
💖Yes!!!! Beautifully said.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 November, 12:32
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication