Still making another tomorrow reply with Image if you want in
08:33 AM - Nov 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Patriot Lady @PatroitLady
12 November, 10:42
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Nicely done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 November, 09:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 November, 09:06
Great job Robert!❤👍

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 November, 09:12
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
thnx

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 November, 09:05
Thanx for all your input through this Robert, you'll be in the memories of many afterward for sure.

12 November, 09:12
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
No Probs I make these movies now and then anyway,so thought lett ppl get involved as were are all in it together

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 November, 08:51
#MOVIEMEMES

Can u make a short tutotial on how to make memes, for us less computer savey? us Boommers lol

12 November, 08:57
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Just upload image or use one in the database

Type in text

https://imgflip.com/memege...

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 November, 08:59
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I would also be in this group, Justice....I'm allergic to "smart phones" and computers 🤪😜🙃

Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 November, 08:41

12 November, 08:55
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 November, 08:40

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 November, 08:40
My avatar Robert. I would love to be a part of what you are doing.

12 November, 08:51
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
no probs just a bit of fun build morale