Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
11 November, 09:55
Trying this A G A I N (yes all in caps this time):
MY TWEEN DAUGHTER NEEDS A FRIEND TO TALK WITH.
SOMEONE WHO IS SENSITIVE, INTO DOLLS/BARBIES, CRAFTS.
SOMEONE WHO WILL REACH OUT TO HER AS WELL AND NOT JUST LEAVE IT UP TO MY GIRL TO DO ALL OF THE WORK.
THERE HAS TO BE SOME GIRL OUT THERE LIKE HER...!!!!
TIRED OF THE TWEENS WHO ARE INTO VAMPIRES AND PRONOUNS AND DARK EVIL ONLINE GAMES.
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN AWAKENING PLATFORM.
WHERE ARE THE AWAKENED PARENTS WITH THE PURE INNOCENT AWAKENED KIDS???
THIS. MAMA. IS AT THE END OF HER ROPE. I AM DESPERATE.
PLEASE SHARE THIS AND D/M ME IF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER/NIECE/NEIGHBOR, ETC. WHO WOULD BE A GOOD MATCH FOR HER.
THANK YOU!
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
i completely understand. my son is 13 and he is not into all of this satantic stuff or social media at all. he is still into his wrestling figures and i am not ashamed. most kids his age or older would joke on him for this but thats why he does’t have friends come over
08:12 AM - Nov 12, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mefulmer25 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
12 November, 04:40
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
we need to all unite and get our kids together. just like those of us sensitive adults - we came to see we were scattered throughout this realm - i see the same for our children. if you ever need to talk, please reach out. you can p/m me for my email addy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396