Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
Trying this A G A I N (yes all in caps this time):
MY TWEEN DAUGHTER NEEDS A FRIEND TO TALK WITH.
SOMEONE WHO IS SENSITIVE, INTO DOLLS/BARBIES, CRAFTS.
SOMEONE WHO WILL REACH OUT TO HER AS WELL AND NOT JUST LEAVE IT UP TO MY GIRL TO DO ALL OF THE WORK.
THERE HAS TO BE SOME GIRL OUT THERE LIKE HER...!!!!
TIRED OF THE TWEENS WHO ARE INTO VAMPIRES AND PRONOUNS AND DARK EVIL ONLINE GAMES.
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN AWAKENING PLATFORM.
WHERE ARE THE AWAKENED PARENTS WITH THE PURE INNOCENT AWAKENED KIDS???
THIS. MAMA. IS AT THE END OF HER ROPE. I AM DESPERATE.
PLEASE SHARE THIS AND D/M ME IF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER/NIECE/NEIGHBOR, ETC. WHO WOULD BE A GOOD MATCH FOR HER.
THANK YOU!
🙏
09:55 PM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 November, 04:47
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
I went through this when my son was about 10… he really had no friends, wasnt “popular”, and honeatly it broke my heart.
The only thing that worked for me was to stay engaged and I prayed daily for God to put a friend in his life….. He’s 17 now. When I look back, God answered my prayer and his best friend is the kid he met at 10.
I understand. God bless and keep staying positive and encouraging for the talents your daughter has, self worth, and strength. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
12 November, 04:30
This is a really hard situation! I have a 12 yrs old daughter so I understand your feelings! I wish I could make her the right fit for your daughter, but I can’t make her be friends with anyone! I tried last year, but it did not end well as she did not vibe with the child I tried to set her up with!
Ended very akwardly for me and the like minded mother!
Honestly, I had to just let go...
Even though I am a little nervous every day she goes to school or hangs out with her mostly jabbed friends I know the trade off is worth it for us! Her mental health was suffering because I was was freaking out about everything!!! Praying for you, mama! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marg Linn @Otter10
12 November, 04:10
I’m helping to edit a small book on how dangerous Harry Potter is- maybe you could also give something like this to the parents. its deeper than anyone guessed. Wake up others- answers to what’s happened to those who’ve read.

12 November, 04:14
In response Marg Linn to her Publication
oh hell no - i am DONE trying to wake up other local parents. we were ousted for my truth sharing. again DO YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE WITH A GIRL LIKE I DESCRIBE FOR MY GIRL? If so - awesome! Let me know. no time to do as you ask. eye roll...........

Marg Linn @Otter10
12 November, 03:52
Take her out of achool and find homeschooling activities. get her involved with crafts and sewing, hopefully classes … or singing- wherever her talents lie.❤️

Marg Linn @Otter10
12 November, 03:52
Take her out of achool and find homeschooling activities. get her involved with crafts and sewing, hopefully classes … or singing- wherever her talents lie.❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 November, 01:33
My advice is to get your daughter involved in a church youth group or community activities that serve others. Go with her to serve the poor at thanksgiving, Take her to nursing homes and bring holiday cards to the residents. Join a group of girls who like to do outdoor things like run, bike, swim etc. Volunteer to walk dogs at a local shelter. Change schools if needed. Expand her world away from the dark side. 😇

12 November, 04:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
1) local churches still requiring face diapers - and she isn't interested in religious indoctrination. 2) nursing homes - we had that idea 3 years ago when our nextdoor neighbor/grandpa died. covid hit - no one gets in unless vaxxed or proof of cv neg test - and still diapered up. she (and us) are sensitive to the jabbed shedding - and 68% of the local idiots partook. we already homeschool. (i really wish people would STOP ASSUMING i haven't already explored all options and this is why i am asking for what i am. I AM her mother and I KNOW what is best for her.)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 November, 01:16
I am sorry hun I missed this post but i do not have anyone in my bubble that age.

Prayers

EthelStaggs66 @EthelStaggs66
12 November, 01:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I get paid more than $395 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills. Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Here’s what I do--------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 November, 12:21
I have read your post and the comments. I have also read you responses to people trying to make helpful suggestions.. to a post YOU put out. If that's how you are... your daughter does not stand a chance. Your daughter needs a strong and calm mother, one who has a sense of herself, and has Hope presenting in her manner and actions. I am sorry to say, i see none of that in your Dictatorial statements. We must teach our children to be self-sufficient. That is the lesson for ALL of US. It is the ability to like ourselves and enjoy our company, to be productive. Our lives do NOT depend on anyone ELSE. The peace and happiness is what must be exercised within OURSELVES. Survival of the fittest, THAT'S what it is. We will CONTINUE to be persecuted by the mob/. How do we handle that? By teaching ourselves and our children to be Self Sufficient. Buy her a simple guitar, a cajon, learning exciting things make us feel successful, fruitful and content.

12 November, 04:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
She blocked me... which is perfectly fine with me. Her response says she has a victim mentality... and unfortunately, she will inspire victimhood in her daughter. If we don't teach our children to be strong young people... who can carry their own weight.. they will not survive in this harsh world... that will not molly coddle them.

12 November, 04:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
She blocked me... which is perfectly fine with me. Her response says she has a victim mentality... and unfortunately, she will inspire victimhood in her daughter. If we don't teach our children to be strong young people... who can carry their own weight.. they will not survive in this harsh world... that will not molly coddle them.

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
12 November, 10:54
😊After feeling your deep frustration, the 1st thing that came to my mind was, "Necessity is the mother of invention". Wondering if your passion/need about this could be a nudge to create something larger? I gaurantee you are not the only parent with this issue right now, and I realize you are already spinning a million plates.......Just passing on what was sent to my gut to tell you. You are a great Momma for caring. Hang in there. What you are doing matters!

12 November, 04:38
In response Stacy Landis to her Publication
thank you! i have been on here in previous weeks/months to do just that - looking for parents like myself - especially mama's - so we can support one another. private group. i don't know why it has been so difficult for me to create that much less find a good friend for my girl.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
12 November, 09:07
Praying for you… Keep at it fren. ❤️

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
12 November, 04:27
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
So 😔 Sad!!

12 November, 04:36
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
oh - i feel you mama! let me know if you ever want/need to talk. we mama's need to be supporting one another. please p/m me and i can give you my email address. we are not alone!

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
12 November, 08:12
i completely understand. my son is 13 and he is not into all of this satantic stuff or social media at all. he is still into his wrestling figures and i am not ashamed. most kids his age or older would joke on him for this but thats why he does’t have friends come over

12 November, 04:40
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
we need to all unite and get our kids together. just like those of us sensitive adults - we came to see we were scattered throughout this realm - i see the same for our children. if you ever need to talk, please reach out. you can p/m me for my email addy.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
12 November, 07:52
I have maybe a different suggestion/idea for consideration....
is there any way to get your daughter into more of a leadership position doing the things she likes? Anything with crafts and creativity. For some reason I am thinking what a wonderful babysitter she would make. I realize it is not a direct answer to the want but then many things are not. She sounds like a beautiful young lady.
Second, to echo others, my daughters enjoyed church programs when they were tweens/young teens even though we were not religious.

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
12 November, 07:35
time to take her to church. there will be plenty of kids who are so not into any of that.
maybe take her to the biggest church in your area, so there are plenty of other kids to choose from. this is what I’ve done ovrer the years.
also if you daughter uses youtube, set up her own account with STRICT filters. this means no lives and no commenting. should help.
God bless you and yours fren.
🙏❤️

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
12 November, 05:01
IS THERE A CHURCH NEARBY? I SPENT THOSE YEARS PRETTY MUCH ISOLATED AS A CHILD. I LEARNED TO CARE FOR AND ENTERTAIN MYSELF, AND DEPEND ON MYSELF. IN TIME, LIFE BECAME MAGICAL TO ME. I CAME TO KNOW GOD AND COMMUNED WITH HIM

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
12 November, 04:29
just a suggestion. if she likes sports, gymnastics, dancing sign her up. Also some museums offer craft classes. She may meet someone at those gatherings. I wish your daughter the best of luck.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Hall_Of Mirrors @Kire56
12 November, 01:30
My daugther does coaching for young ladies. She is super sensitive, joyful and not at all poluted by today's ugly world. She is 24 and just starting out with her coaching but she had the heart of a child. Message me if you would like to talk with her.

15 November, 10:07
In response Hall_Of Mirrors to his Publication
I am not able to message you - I commented on one of your latest posts you shared. Please follow me so we can message each other. I am interested in talking to you about what your daughter could offer my girl. Thank you!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 November, 12:49
Believe me on this --find a home school co-op/group, they are
everywhere now, I have three daughters that operate in the
home school/co-op community, you don't have to be connected,
just walk up to those involved and lay it on the line...things will
happen

Lysanne anon @lysanne
12 November, 12:08
I home schooled and the young ladies I observed among the homeschool families were lovely. Often they belonged to local churches and would meet often for activities and formed deep friendships.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
11 November, 11:23
Best advice someone ever give me if you want to attract good people put yourself in the environment where there is like minded people are. Some of the best people i know do volunteer work for handicap or read books to children. Look for those places ask to volunteer with your daughter. Something always manifest out of helping others. Most important is pray with your daughter out loud asking our Heavenly Father to put your daughter best qualities to help another that feels the same as she does. When we help another so much is beneficial to attract the friendship that are lifelong. God Bless

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 November, 11:35
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
🎯👏👏👏💕

11 November, 11:41
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
you tell me where that is or how we're supposed to move there when my spouse is disabled, housing has become unafforable, my requests for the help I SEEK to improve my life/our life has not manifested, so now i'm falling apart and we have NO SUPPORT SYSTEM HERE ANYMORE. we are surrounded by "leftist" jabbed idiots - which we were once a part of (their circle) until covid hit and now w/the spike shedding we are limited (we are all sensitive to the frequency they are transmitting - including my daughter). we already pray - but hey so easy to say that when I JUST ASKED IF SOMEONE HAS A FRIEND FOR HER.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
11 November, 11:14
Victoria, your daughter needs an in-person friend not an online friend. I'm afraid online could be a very dangerous situation for your daughter.

I raised six children, 4 boys & 2 girls. I know how frustrating it can be at times but you will get through this.

I pray your sweet daughter finds a best friend.
And all my best to you too Victoria.

12 November, 04:29
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
i realize she needs in-person. we have T R I E D that. she lost every one of her friends here in our area due to dumb ass frightened parents who fell for the covid b.s. you get that? then when i didn't fall for it they wanted NOTHING to do w/me. i began reaching out for her in this manner only because i had exhausted every. single. effort in my city. now if we could afford to move - we would. i don't need advice on how to parent. and i don't need nor appreciate being told what to do. i need someone for my girl to talk to. jesus what is wrong w/some of ya'll??

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Rose Parke @rose4546
11 November, 11:01
i know your daughter will find a true friend soon. it is tough to find true friends but when you do it makes all the difference in the world

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
11 November, 10:57
have your daughter pray for a friend.

it may be an “unlikely” candidate for a “God given” friend. God had a sense of humor. lol

also, your daughter may be an old soul, a wise 45-50 year old may be angood candidate too.

after she says the prayer, tell her not to “judge” ….

there are a lot of kids who are “awake” and maybe “only acting” to be socially accepted.

I also believe the older the soul, the less “best” friends they will have .

tell her to become exactly what she wants to be remebered for!!!

pryaing …🙌😇🙏🥰

11 November, 11:07
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
you assume she hasn't already prayed her heart out? so easy to see a painful story and tell someone to pray isn't it. that way you can walk away and keep going and say "well i did what i could" and not have to REMEMBER the pain shared by the person seeking help. sorry but i am fed the F U C H U P with religious types who don't do anything TANGIBLE and HELPFUL other than to say "PRAY" assuming the person hasn't already done so. and then telling this mama HOW her girl should pray? SERIOUSLY??!!! are you for real??!!!

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
11 November, 10:56
If I was a little bit younger, I'd say me lol but I'm 27 and other than being sensitive, I dont have much in common with a tween. I'll keep my eyes open though and direct them to you!

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 November, 10:56
this is an awful idea.........dont let strangers you never met have any info about your kid.........next thing you know you got an adult messaging ur kid pretending they are a tween and you know what happens next........honestly wtf

12 November, 04:25
In response reaper myer to his Publication
keep your fear and negative energy out of my space and off my page. i ALWAYS vet people.

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 November, 05:09
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i get blocked for trying to keep your family safe.....how nice of you

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 November, 10:55
I am NOT a tween. I am willing to help any way that I can. I love crafts and art. God I pray for sincere, loving and great friends for Victoria's daughter. We all need a good, loyal, and faithful friend. I trust You to provide that for her. Please bring Victoria peace knowing that her daughter is not alone. There are many here who were "that daughter". In fact looking behind and going forward this "daughter" has a special purpose, it might not be revealed to her but it is to you God.