Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
06 February, 01:47
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
I believe alot of them are afraid of confrontation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 February, 10:00
Do you have the same things to say about having to wear clothes in general, seatbelts, DUI or trespassing, or did you just pick out masks because your master told you they were bad?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (naynay0216_arc) can see their posts

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 09:53
they love their muzzles ...

Mari QTPI @MariQ
06 February, 09:52
I think it's 'B', they leave on till their overlords say otherwise.

curious george @caroljansen
06 February, 09:52
Exactly! Just think if even HALF of the people out refused to wear a mask. The plandemic is nothing but total bs.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
06 February, 09:50
I never wear a mask and rarely see anyone in store without one. it's sad. My husband got a poison vax and still wears his mask when told to do so.