Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
12 November, 10:57
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
He is the most adorable little boy in these pics....in the 1st and 5th pics.....looks like he might be the leader..... So precious ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 November, 11:39
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
11 November, 09:01
Before America lost its way

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 November, 07:01
I love this very regal pic of John Jr.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
14 November, 12:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
💙

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
11 November, 05:41
Awesome pics! Love them.
Can't help but notice the #redshoeclub though.
Was JFK breaking away from the 13 families at this time... playing 3D chess with them?

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 November, 04:59
It's precious to see JFK with his children. They have some wonderful pictures, video, and audio recordings. Thank you for sharing this it's beautiful

14 November, 01:00
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
💙🙏You're welcome!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 November, 04:41
He was such a lil cutie pie. Reminds me of my younger bro at that age.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 November, 04:40
11:11 / 19

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 November, 04:16
❣️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 November, 04:14
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼
Precious Times!!! #neverforget

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
11 November, 04:07
I was 2 years old then.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 November, 04:01
Cool dad! He had his lil man with him and has enormous pride and joy watching him parade around like a badass among bastards! 🤍🏁

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
11 November, 03:43
Watching PT109 for the first time since I was a kid. Knowing more history of the Kennedy's are making the movie so interesting.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
11 November, 03:38
Sweet boy

Green 8700 @Green8700
11 November, 03:08
I Worked for Santander for two years. They encouraged us to wear red shoes on Fridays. After learning more about red shoes I was sick. Threw them all away. Saw a picture of John John with his red kids and it’s the only reason I kept mine. I smile every time I see this picture. Especially the way he’s holding his hands behind his back. Perfect posture, almost like he’s reviewing the troops. 💕

Green 8700 @Green8700
I Worked for Santander for two years. They encouraged us to wear red shoes on Fridays. After learning more about red shoes I was sick. Threw them all away. Saw a picture of John John with his red kids and it’s the only reason I kept mine. I smile every time I see this picture. Especially the way he’s holding his hands behind his back. Perfect posture, almost like he’s reviewing the troops. 💕

Green 8700 @Green8700

Green 8700 @Green8700

11 November, 03:13
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Yes, one of his nannies said he loved to "play military," loved to pretend to be a soldier.😎

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 02:42
1:22
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
7 months ago
Doq Holliday = 122
JFK Jr lives = 122
America First = 122

LFG!

I have somewhere a video of John John being given an ink pen after a signing at some event when he was about this age.

I will try to find it. I am never sure where I have stashed it.

When I first saw it, I had a totally new view on "Follow the Pen"

11 November, 03:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😎Here, it was 2:22 and I didn't even notice until your post. ;)
2:22 on 11.11.2022
11:1111, 11.11.11 1111

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 November, 02:30
I WAS 7

Stella Bella @NasNas
11 November, 02:25
❤️