Only people mentioned by jeanmarie_333 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
12 November, 01:45
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
called to pray for DJT 2015, “this is my man for a time such as this.” and that has not changed. he and the warriors fighting for good still my prayer list. enemy always wanting to cause havoc for those God chose to do His purposes. go back to what you know as true♥️this with DeSantis, latest plan by enemy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
11 November, 04:35
I don't think so considering his donor list and some of the questionable stuff coming out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
11 November, 02:24
Absolutely!!! we are watching his part in the movie..

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 November, 01:48
When Q says “We have it all”, this doesn’t vibe with me.

Truth Warrior @TruthwarriorW
11 November, 01:45
That seems very plausible. Trump is making some kind of play, in addidtion to the media go full throttle TDS. The Lincoln Project endorsing Desantis made me wonder if he was dirty.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
11 November, 04:36
In response Truth Warrior to her Publication
I opt for the dirty part. I don't think he is on our side .

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 November, 01:46
WRWY 🐾

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
11 November, 01:42

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 November, 11:24
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I was just revieing some intell for the Pleiadians and after the hotmess under China still being worked on, they noted the Italian Mafia Families are high on the list and good at evading capture- hiding within the northern Apls, under secured compounds etc.

They said Soros is the puppet to a entity we have never heard of that is also good at evading capture. They all will be.......time.

Interesting sync!👍

Vicki Lord @Vlord
12 November, 09:00
Yikes! my cowboy boots are mafia boots! 😱

11 November, 01:41

11 November, 01:38

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 November, 01:45
so then it begs to question....is he connected to Ghislaine Maxwell and that is why she was moved to a prison in Tallahassee???

11 November, 01:38

None None @MUDD
11 November, 01:25
every single one of that is willing to ignore 2020 and just move along to 2024 is a traitor. And the gold-fringed corp govt is dead and gone...wake up and accept it...ugh

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
11 November, 01:22
yes!! Lara always able to state the elephant in the room or secret right in front of us!!

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
11 November, 01:21
Trump posted a few days ago about who will enter his Quicksand, he is leading them in one by one.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 01:21
This is possible, Juan could be giving us disinformation to assist but he did say that Desantis' backers are globalists and that he knows full well who he is playing with.