Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
Man, this just gets deeper and creepier.

2 pics
12:30 PM - Nov 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 November, 08:23
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
https://cremationinstitute...
There is a full commercial industry built around this process

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
14 November, 08:15
let's not forget this guy....I wonder if viruses morphed humans a certain way for a perfect diamond?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 November, 07:25
A Diamond has a crystalline structure. It's a "cubic" crystal form.

remember the movie?

The Dark Crystal

"As power-hungry overlords drain life from the planet Thra, a group of brave Gelfling unite on a quest to save their world and fight off the darkness."

I remember seeing a part of this movie where they tie the podlings up and drain them of their energy. The emperor drinks their essence (loosh) and it makes him young again.

It appears to be loosely related to this subject.
The Dark Crystal: Feel the Power of the Dark Crystal - YouTube

The Dark CrystalDirected by Jim Henson and Frank OzReleased: 1982/12/17Want to see more? Check out the Playlist! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPpA6...

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 November, 09:44
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
It's all about sending the power back (loosh) to the
cube - SATURN.
It's all about making Saturn the first Sun again.
Saturn and AI to become God.

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 November, 05:24
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Don't think of the material part of it,
Think the spiritual part.
The Cabal works with black magic, that's in their agenda.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds has a whole different meaning.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 November, 06:57
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
It's not that they need to kill people to make diamonds. They need to find ways to dispose of dead bodies from human trafficking, organ harvesting, adrenochrome, and/or satanic ritual sacrifices.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 November, 04:46
REMEMBER THE BEATLE'S SONG
"LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS"?
LUCIFER'S BLOOD DIAMONDS.

American Girl @Americangirl
11 November, 04:33
remember 45 saying we want our diamonds back?...

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 November, 04:35
In response American Girl to her Publication
Oh wow, Yes!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 November, 04:28
I've run across items concerning this particular kind (?) of diamond for a while

I've known about the so-called "blood diamonds" that were used to fund horrible genocidal wars in places like Sierre Leone, but this gives a whole new (and sicker) meaning to the term

Seeing some of the names listed doesn't surprise me but oh man this is so sick 🤢😡

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
11 November, 04:19
My husband bought me a beautiful Tri-Cut diamond from Sam's Club in 2004. The price was really good. It just better not be one of these, it will make me sick. Sad thing they compared it to a Tiffany's diamond. Ne meaning to "Blood Diamonds"

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
11 November, 04:17
Kanye West - Diamonds From Sierra Leone - YouTube

Best of Kanye West: https://goo.gl/2FXUVWSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/AgJE59Music video by Kanye West performing Diamonds From Sierra Leone. (C) 2005 Roc-A...

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 November, 04:47
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
REMEMBER THE BEATLE'S SONG
"LUCY IN THE SKY WITH DIAMONDS"?
LUCIFER'S BLOOD DIAMONDS.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 November, 04:20
Okay....some things I noticed looking into this further. According to this map on the listed website. The location of the company is where the mark is highlighted purple. Notice around it the orange arrows point out all the Indian Nation locations to that company. The red circled areas are National Forest areas. I'd sure as heck be checking ALL of these areas to find out the numbers of missing people since this company moved here. These people are sick and evil.
https://www.dailymoss.com/...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 November, 01:04
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
I grew up the first 9 yrs of my life near interstate 40. Never heard of diamonds out there. It was mostly oil rigs back then. I have family in Oklahoma City. We would drive from Burn Flat to Ok city and there was this cattle processing plant there. I always knew when we were close to the city because of the smell that reeked from that place. Couldn't stand it and gave me the creeps as a child.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
11 November, 04:16
Gives a sinister context to the often asked question on red carpets of "who are you wearing?"

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
11 November, 04:30
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Never thought those fashion/red carpet questions would have so much meaning!!! Boy, these people are really that fucking sick (pardon my language but I have to let one slip).

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
11 November, 04:08
This just gets sicker and sicker.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
11 November, 04:05
DeSantis Wife, Kacee, was on the apprentice… womder if she worked a deal with the bossman…
he’s known for deals—- kind of an art form

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 November, 04:07
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
Interesting.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
11 November, 12:58
Sulfur= Brimstone

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 November, 12:54
Funny how this is just coming out now...

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 November, 04:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I read about this creepy practice a couple of years ago but was loathe to think of anyone with a familiar name being party to it! It just seemed like the hilt of narcissists who actually thought of themselves as "priceless!"

How far down does this rabbit hole go?? Anyone with a clue??

Evangelina @Evangelina
11 November, 12:47
I read a while back what a bill of goods they sold us regarding Diamonds. These bastards better hope they're locked up when the public finds out just how fricken EVIL they truly are.

LFG!!