Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 November, 12:30
Man, this just gets deeper and creepier.

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
It's not that they need to kill people to make diamonds. They need to find ways to dispose of dead bodies from human trafficking, organ harvesting, adrenochrome, and/or satanic ritual sacrifices.
06:57 PM - Nov 11, 2022
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
14 November, 08:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This answer just reminded me of something.
Years ago, like mid 80’s.
Watched a show where they went through this vast tunnel system in Russia. Miles of tunnels, lined with vaults, filled with shelves, stacked floor to ceiling, with…diamonds.
With no way to sell them because the Jewish diamond cartels limit the amount and locations of how many diamonds can be sold each year.
The Russians had the most immediate access to Germany after the war.
Not saying anything more than it’s got me thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 November, 09:57
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
I don't believe this the primary way they dispose of bodies. They are evil, sick, and twisted enough to find ways to profit off their victims in every way possible.