Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
11 November, 08:56
New Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 November, 01:55
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Something really odd and random perhaps....I saw this little video clip that George Clooney and Julia Roberts were on a Talk Show...I think with Jimmy Fallon. He was asking them random questions if they knew personal info about each other....it got to their birthdate...and Clooney RANDOMLY jokes he was born in 1913. I thought...what a weird random date to throw out there. Knowing what we know now about how these Cabal people communicate with each other...I just thought how strange and that it had to be a message portrayed as a joke. Anyway...maybe it means something...and maybe it doesn't...but my ears pricked up for some reason as they were throwing out all kinds of dates and info.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
George Clooney & Julia Roberts on Becoming Friends, Pulling Pranks & New Movie Ticket to Paradise - YouTube

George and Julia talk about how well they know each other, getting their big breaks, George playing an undercover cop in “Sunset Beat” on ABC, meeting each o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396