Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
11 November, 05:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
11 November, 05:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
11 November, 04:54
Time to end the Fed

Ragia HRH @HRH
11 November, 04:21
How can we put an end to Feds? Whatever it takes. I am in!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 November, 03:00
1913 the federal reserve was created and controlled by the illuminati mobsters the
Silent Thieves .

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
11 November, 07:30
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
yup

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 November, 02:52
1913 - Internal Revenue Service (Tax) was instituted

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
11 November, 02:15
1913 is about income tax.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
11 November, 01:16
map of Europe in 1914
The borders will be pushed back.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 November, 12:20
Put an end to the Federal Reserve and income tax.

Works for me!

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
11 November, 12:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
me too 😆

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 November, 11:54
Same goes with their manufactured storms which always set people back financially. They always create the problems to profit off the solution. I totally understand why Jesus flipped the tables.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 November, 11:30
This 👆

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
11 November, 11:29
1913 FEDERAL RESERVE ACT SIGNED

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 November, 01:55
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Something really odd and random perhaps....I saw this little video clip that George Clooney and Julia Roberts were on a Talk Show...I think with Jimmy Fallon. He was asking them random questions if they knew personal info about each other....it got to their birthdate...and Clooney RANDOMLY jokes he was born in 1913. I thought...what a weird random date to throw out there. Knowing what we know now about how these Cabal people communicate with each other...I just thought how strange and that it had to be a message portrayed as a joke. Anyway...maybe it means something...and maybe it doesn't...but my ears pricked up for some reason as they were throwing out all kinds of dates and info.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
George Clooney & Julia Roberts on Becoming Friends, Pulling Pranks & New Movie Ticket to Paradise - YouTube

George and Julia talk about how well they know each other, getting their big breaks, George playing an undercover cop in “Sunset Beat” on ABC, meeting each o...

Patriota BRASIL @patriotaBR
11 November, 10:07
This is how they do it:

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 November, 11:45
In response Patriota BRASIL to his Publication
Excellent explanation! 😇

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 09:31
Just stop playing [their] game and its done.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 November, 11:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
This 👆

Red Man @2PillarPortal
11 November, 09:34
!!Hs1Jq13jV6

follow the money to the dungeons and elites

😱👇

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
11 November, 09:27
notice the 1913 date standards

https://www.usdebtclock.or...

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
11 November, 09:23
Where is the money?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 November, 09:19
Not only has our worldly wealth been stolen, but so has our spiritual wealth. We have been robbed by false prophets who profit, false teachers who do not teach truth, false leaders who enrich themselves at the expense of others. It is time to break free of all these shackles of slavery!

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
11 November, 09:17
Something in my gut tells me this isn’t really Q
anymore. Or it’s someone else in the Q team putting things out. I could be wrong, but my gut is usually right. Just the way it’s being worded.
I don’t know.

Night Shift @kekerista
11 November, 09:15

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 November, 09:11
12/23/1913 Federal Reserve created

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
11 November, 09:09
In the end God wins!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 November, 09:08
1913! 👈=👍,👌! There's one of the real threads to pull on...one that actually starts to notably unravel the Matrix live time while you're pulling on it. Burn that circus tent of lies down!

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
11 November, 09:28
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
look for 1913 of this clock...
https://www.usdebtclock.or...

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
11 November, 09:05
YES! BURY AND BURN THE STRAWMEN! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 REVEAL THE HOAXES THAT TIED HUMANITY INTO MONETARY SLAVERY!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 November, 09:01
END

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
11 November, 09:04
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ABSOLUTELY

Much Love Many Blessings 🙏