Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
It's very sad when a parent loses a child. I lost mine when he was 3. He was a beautiful healthy boy. A little Angel God lent me for awhile. His name was Rally. He would have been 45 in 2020. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him, especially when Trump has his rallies, which he is still having.

But it's all about the children. Those we have lost are safely in the hands of the Lord. But so many are still in danger. Every day I pray to #SaveOurChildren .
07:39 PM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
23 November, 11:13
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
My mom lost her 2nd born at 10 months. She made sure we all knew of him. I am the 7th child. I almost lost my 2nd, God knew I would not be strong enough. Bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 06:32
In response connie wright to her Publication
Thank you, Connie and Bless and keep you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 November, 11:10
I love you Dorthea I’m sorry for your tremendous loss believing one day both you and your precious son will be together again. Thank you for always praying for the children this is what the war on this planet is all about and we have won. I am always here if you ever need me Happy Thanksgiving . ✨

24 November, 06:34
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Aww, thank you so much Julie. Have a blessed day.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
10 November, 07:57
Sending love and prayers. Got a kid diagnosed with a rare disorder. I weep for your pain.

24 November, 06:35
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you and Bless you and your family.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 November, 07:51
GOD bless you precious sister.

10 November, 09:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you, Stephanie.