Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯STOP ALL AND WATCH THIS!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
IM SO SORRY I HAVE TO DO IT LIKE THIS CAN'T SEEM TO UPLOAD VIDS HERE SOME HOW
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://gab.com/benjamin19...
08:13 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Mikeβš‘οΈβ›ˆ Stormβ›ˆβš‘οΈ @MikeStorm
06 February, 01:50
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
grasshoppertagkag im not sure if the uploading vid issue is the same as I had but my issues was I was using the image button to try and upload which is how it was on twitter. However I later realized it was the camera button, second Icon from the left when you are typing your post. You may know that already but incase not, thought I would help if i can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Force @pbt62
06 February, 10:19
the problem is, no one with any authority will even give this a second thought. ive said this a long time, its We the people who will bring forth a revolutuon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyra Drg @Kyra
06 February, 08:22

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
06 February, 08:34
In response Kyra Drg to his Publication
wow thank you!

Kyra Drg @Kyra

Kyra Drg @Kyra

Kyra Drg @Kyra

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
06 February, 08:20