Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
10 November, 08:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
thank you Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 November, 08:45
I didn't listen to the whole vid. But, this one sounded like this teacher was troubled by the fact that these girls were spreading their legs and showing their panties.

Teenage girls can be nasty.

I substitute taught and the teacher I subbed for had all the girls sitting in the back of the classroom because their butts were hanging out of their pants and their thongs were showing and the teacher didn't want the boys to get distracted.

My question was why didn't the school make those girls wear decent clothing to school. They had a no belly shirt rule but didn't enforce it.

I suggested that they get some really ugly smocks and put them on every single girl that wasn't dressed appropriately and it would probably be the last time they wore their belly shirts to school.

People laughed at me but I wasn't joking. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 November, 08:54
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
he confessed to more than that because he said he was fantasizing that they did it, plus some more stuff

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
10 November, 06:09
😳

arba happihr @arba
10 November, 05:30
So many sickOs out there.
More people are whacked than ever today

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 November, 05:25
These people are sick! 🤢