lolo gemini @lologemini
06 February, 07:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
06 February, 07:57
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
I live in Grand Rapids, MI and I watched the fake covid testing site while it was being recorded for tv news at Cherry health services that ended up getting caught and exposed. The corruption is on every level, even the smalltime charity programs are in on it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lolo gemini @lologemini
there needs to be things put in place to stop all this corruption, nothing happens when they get exposed, i would jail them all till they got the message
08:02 AM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lologemini in this post can reply
Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
06 February, 08:08
In response lolo gemini to her Publication
After they were exposed, the tents stayed up and they were supposedly still running it but nobody came to be tested that I ever saw. I walked past that area at least 5 times a week all summer. and our hospitals werent overcrowded like they were claiming on local news. I live within walking distance of our 2 busiest hospitals and they were dead as can be. Empty lots and hardly anyone in or out at all.

lolo gemini @lologemini
06 February, 08:13
In response Jay Buzz to his Publication
its the same here in scotland, they even sold some of the ambulance's as they weren't getting used