Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 11:54
Let's Confession Something and see how it feelz...

I'll go first.

I pretended to be Jewish so I would get a good deal on TV commercial spots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 November, 12:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Confession is between my Creator and me. With that being said,...I've had to confess for many things. Actions, judgements, emotions, weaknesses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 November, 12:28
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
I think our creator knows already. Confession to me is for ones self. However in a church, I now just think its the CIA keeping tabs.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 November, 12:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I agree with you! I wasn't raised in a Catholic household, but a cousin of mine was, so I heard all about confession - as a young child. It never seemed right to me - just like her saying, that I was destined to spend my entire 'after death life', in limbo, because I wasn't baptized. Oh, my goodness, I've never forgotten that.

Only people mentioned by IndyRudy1 in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 November, 01:29
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
Hahaha... ya', right! :)