TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
THANK GOD

God, You are so good to me! Thank You for faithfully drawing near to me when I call out to You. I am so grateful that I can rely on You at all times. You are good, and Your mercy endures forever. Thank You! In Jesus' name, Amen.
09:44 AM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Cam Mac @campmac111
10 November, 01:23
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Ditto!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 November, 07:45
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
10 November, 12:00
Amen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

10 November, 07:46
In response Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
10 November, 10:36

10 November, 11:22
In response Cajun Deer to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
10 November, 10:31
πŸ™Œ

10 November, 11:28
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
10 November, 10:23
Amen πŸ™

10 November, 11:28
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ