Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
I remembered my dreams TWO nights in a row, it’s been awhile since that’s happened.
09:40 AM - Nov 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Light_Warrior17 in this post can reply
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
10 November, 12:47
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
its been a long time since i remembered dreams. i feel like its a connection to spiritual realm. i feel like since awakening you are full on fighting in that spirtual realm all day that now the body/mind/soul take a break when you sleep. i feel like needing less and less sleep past year. wonder what will be like next year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
10 November, 11:37
The dreams you remember are a message.... sometimes they need to be decoded!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 November, 05:53
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Im with ya there!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
10 November, 11:30
same. ive been remembering mine over the last couple of months.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
10 November, 11:14
I've been remembering bits and pieces.... they were gone to me for 20+ years... I want to remember more

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 November, 10:50
I dream I was in an OFFICE building and people were moving around boxes of things.............

LIKE VOTES.
................. THOSE IN OFFICE............. a certain OFFICE are moving boxes of ballots........ mark my word.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
10 November, 10:30
It's strange. Haven't had many vivid dreams in a very long time, either. This year, having a lot of them. Makes sleeping more entertaining.

The Quadfather @Quadfather
10 November, 10:28

Only followers of this user (UnicornRider369) can see their posts

10 November, 05:55
In response Eme See to her Publication
Ive got many as well, always great to reconnect!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 November, 10:01
Interesting…I used to remember my dreams all the time then went thru a period when I knew I was dreaming but couldn’t remember anything…the last few days I’m remembering bits and pieces and daily happenings seem to trigger the remembersnce. Still not like it was but getting there. 👍😀

10 November, 05:57
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I was a vivid dreamer in my younger years. Many times as an adult, I know theyre there but cant remember a thing. Ive had intuition ones in the past show me things I would later uncover…these feel similar to those

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 November, 09:59
I had 2 dreams recently that I remember, one with Moon, the other one was yesterday with Cats. Weird sh!t. And I rarely have dreams (that I remember at least).

10 November, 05:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Been close to 2 years since Ive remembered a dream!