Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 06:37
Do you still support President Trump?

Or are you leaning toward DeSantis now as a possible presidential candidate?

My answer: PRESIDENT TRUMP!! Not leaving this man who risked everything to serve his country, our country. What he has battled, and still battles, is horrible and ridiculous. I don't "worship him," as some say. He is the rightful president and God's chosen man for "such a time as this." In just four years, he did more for our country than any other president that I remember.

It doesn't make sense how some can just walk away from him now. Short-term memory of all he's accomplished? And we really know little about DeSantis overall. I think he's a great governor for Florida, but not president at this point in time.

(If you vote, please "like" so we know how many people voted here. Thanks!)

President Trump

Ron DeSantis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 November, 08:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I don't want them to run against each other............ but if it came down to it - I'd vote for the guy who I KNOW prays for his wife.

How do I know?
She was HEALED of cancer.
That man PRAYS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
But he isn't the one who healed her (God healed her)... Plenty of prayer warriors pray for their loved ones, and their loved ones die... And President Trump prays too...πŸ™ Besides that, though, God often uses the "least likely"... Jonathan Cahn says he has a Cyrus (King Cyrus from the Bible) anointing. Kim Clement said he wouldn't be a "praying president" when he first entered office, but by the time of his 2nd term (he didn't say consecutive), he would be. Even a hermit in Italy (Hermit of Loredo) prophesied in the 1980s that he would become president and lead the nation back to God. Clement also said he'd be God's "David" to slay the giant. And a couple of rallies ago, I heard when his voice broke (the only time he's done that, that I've heard) when he said that we only kneel to God. God is at work in him. He is not perfect, but no one on Earth is... β€οΈπŸ™Blessings!!
09:59 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 November, 10:34
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I like DeSantis... I have relatives in Florida who hated him - because they believed the media LIES, and he suffered greatly because of it.. and of course media believers are totally brain washed.

Would DeSantis be better than Trump? πŸ’β€β™€οΈ
Who is releasing SLIME info on DeSantis?
I don't believe a word of it.

Critical thinking

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 November, 09:05
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I think they both might be acting right now. ;)