Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Do you still support President Trump?

Or are you leaning toward DeSantis now as a possible presidential candidate?

My answer: PRESIDENT TRUMP!! Not leaving this man who risked everything to serve his country, our country. What he has battled, and still battles, is horrible and ridiculous. I don't "worship him," as some say. He is the rightful president and God's chosen man for "such a time as this." In just four years, he did more for our country than any other president that I remember.

It doesn't make sense how some can just walk away from him now. Short-term memory of all he's accomplished? And we really know little about DeSantis overall. I think he's a great governor for Florida, but not president at this point in time.

(If you vote, please "like" so we know how many people voted here. Thanks!)

President Trump

Ron DeSantis

06:37 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 10:02
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Just the current 2% for DeSantis here among the anons makes my heart hurt.😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 November, 10:04
Where did u go ?
I feel like I gave been here all night.
What are u polling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 November, 08:59
I don't want them to run against each other............ but if it came down to it - I'd vote for the guy who I KNOW prays for his wife.

How do I know?
She was HEALED of cancer.
That man PRAYS.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 09:59
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
But he isn't the one who healed her (God healed her)... Plenty of prayer warriors pray for their loved ones, and their loved ones die... And President Trump prays too...🙏 Besides that, though, God often uses the "least likely"... Jonathan Cahn says he has a Cyrus (King Cyrus from the Bible) anointing. Kim Clement said he wouldn't be a "praying president" when he first entered office, but by the time of his 2nd term (he didn't say consecutive), he would be. Even a hermit in Italy (Hermit of Loredo) prophesied in the 1980s that he would become president and lead the nation back to God. Clement also said he'd be God's "David" to slay the giant. And a couple of rallies ago, I heard when his voice broke (the only time he's done that, that I've heard) when he said that we only kneel to God. God is at work in him. He is not perfect, but no one on Earth is... ❤️🙏Blessings!!

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
09 November, 08:58
Trump Potus. Ron Guv.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 November, 08:57
I don't like the things I'm learning about DeSantis.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
09 November, 08:51
100% loyal to, and stand behind President Trump.

CharRose @CharRose
09 November, 08:43
100% President Trump!

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
09 November, 08:14
Trump! but something to consider- Desantis may actually win since some people wont vote for Teump out of pure hate.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 08:17
In response Gram Cracker to her Publication
😔 Well, President Trump shouldn't even be running since he already won. Would love for the military to intervene. 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 November, 08:12
President Trump without question.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 November, 08:11
ALL In < Right Too The End Of The Line

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 November, 07:45
Trump all the way-He is the One for this evil hour
No more riddles-we need to see atomic level ruination

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 November, 07:43
No way would I EVER leave this man. He has risked too much for our country and us!

No way would I EVER leave this man. He has risked too much for our country and us!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 November, 07:38
i wont desert this man

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 November, 07:38
i wont desert this man

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 November, 07:31
I would never abandon President Trump. He is stuck with me.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 November, 07:20

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 November, 07:19
I HAVE BEEN WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP FROM DAY ONE COMING DOWN THE ESCALATOR JUNE 2015 I WILL REMAIN LOYAL TO HIM I HAVE NEVER FALTERED OR WAVERED ON TRUMP PERIOD !!! PATRIOTS STAND THEY DON'T FLIP FLOP !!! WWG1WGA WW

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 November, 07:09
DeSantis may not be all he serms. My intuition tells me so. He may have some RHINO DNA. 🤔

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 November, 07:44
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Ron DeSantis is having ties with Paul Ryan. That tells you it all...RINOS.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
09 November, 07:06
Trump is plan A.
De Santis is a back-up plan.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
09 November, 07:01
JG said he is Gods David

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 07:03
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
And Kim Clement said that too!😇❤️🙏

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
09 November, 07:00
I think DeSantis is a deep state plant.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 07:02
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Oh that would be horrible...😔 I think David Nino Rodriguez thinks that too. He doesn't like him.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 November, 08:58
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Agree!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 November, 06:43
I've had it with voting.
No good will come of it.
As long as elections are open to fraud, your vote doesn't count.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
09 November, 07:06
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
That demoralized attitude of yours is exactly what they want.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 November, 08:15
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Don't give [them] what [they] want. We have to keep showing up.