Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 November, 08:37
Wonder what Friday holds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 07:04
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
First off Cowboy how are you doing? Nana has been praying over you.

Nana is still looking for the military to step up!

Storm is on the way.
Nuke scare event well set up already.
Ink dry on arresting Trump.

NDE? Is the destruction of our Constitutional Republic a NDE for American's?
Guess we will see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
09 November, 07:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How long must we wait for the military to step up until we realize it is WE who must step up?

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
09 November, 07:22
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
I agree! tired of this waiting bullshit. patriots are going to have to do this ourselves, obviously no help is coming

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
09 November, 07:46
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication
Question #1 who is left to deal with 🤔 military has been in control 🇺🇸 I tell my Patriots on other accounts who are you going to take out 🤔 NCSWIC 🙏

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
yeah right. there doesnt seem to be Anything coming
09:06 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USBlueEyedGirl in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
10 November, 07:06
In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication