Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
My wife says it doesn't work on venmo. We canceled paypal...
08:55 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by StobyAmerican in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
09 November, 09:04
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Thank you, I contacted Venmo because someone else told me that as well and they said my email should work (pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com). But this is my Venmo username as well which should make it easy @Patrick -Smith-312 (pic below for easy reference). Thank you so very much, my heart is swelled with gratitide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
09 November, 10:47
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Don't be too heart swollen , it's not alot. God Bless

I am What I am @OfLight
10 November, 10:36
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
trying to send need last for of your phone