Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:04
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
Absolutely TRUE there is literally no reason to be losing hope, HOPE BIBLICALLY is the result of pure Faith in God which is the EVIDENCE of what we hope for so those who says hope is lost DO NOT TRUST GOD in any measurable way!

The RED WAVE is still going on, the flips are about to happen, remember we are still in THEIR SYSTEM OF THINGS it take longer than actual reality would normally take in a perfect system. BUT IT IS CHANGING DO NOT DOUBT IT!

God is bring Babylon to its knees ask yourself why your missing the main show you were asked to enjoy?
06:48 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ministerofblog in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
09 November, 07:28
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
we want all our votes to count thats why theres anger.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 November, 08:02
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Understood but Still not a reason for any kind of hopelessness, we knew going in they would do as planed THEY fell into a trap soon to be know by the general public ALL VOTES will count. Just because Libtards do what libtards do doesn't mean we lost anything permanently, this particular cheat was being FULLY monitored by the Military as was 2020 gathering irrefutable evidence of treason is big job AND MUST BE DONE RIGHT Military Law, Military Orders followed MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY NOW must exhaust all other avenues first!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 07:15
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Excellent comment!
God is in control, and we have known that from the start.

09 November, 07:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Absolute my Brother in Christ Christians have learned hopelessness living in BABYLONIAN CONTROL these past 100+ years since 1871 when our constitution was usurped and America sold as a Corp to royalty in England the 13 bloodlines are being broken right in front of our eyes today!

Most of the changes are taking place where we the people DON'T SEE THEM YET Q was very clear on this point! FAITH knows what it cannot yet see GOD was very clear on that point!