Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:04
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Every day I ask myself if I was not aware of a Q plan, what would I be doing differently? If anything arises, I do that.

I wouldn't live feeling dependent on humans operating in the shadows.

That said, there are plenty of beings in the light to seek camaraderie and wise counsel with-Jeshua/God included.

Also,

We are at the end of a 26,000 year cosmic cycle, moving back into a band of Radiant Light that will burn off the dross. Many Galactic Treaties are being reconciled now. Some dirty maneuvering to renig, but nothing that will stick.

We are also entering the Age of Aquarius of social enlightenment from out of the Piscean age of dark selfishness.

and the age of the destructive Kali (demon)Yuga which lasted for 5,000 years is ending and by 2005 we will be moving into the Satya Yuga, a 10,000-year golden era of peace and prosperity.

The Q plan comes with the shifting tides. Nothing can stop what is coming because it's bigger than we all are. Resistance is futile.
03:52 PM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it