Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 November, 09:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hmmm.... reading "Terra-Infinita" at the moment...

https://nosconfunden.com.a...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
10 November, 07:35
I bet there's some babes down there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 November, 04:58
20 years ago maybe VK ? 😂

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
10 November, 03:53
That's funny, because it is true. All nations have a secret peace treaty over Antarctica.
something very strange down 👇🏿 👇🏿
in the land of #Agartha , i mean #ANTARCTICA 🇦🇶

... Fighter @Fighter
10 November, 02:40
We are fighting our own government. Dark hats. People who's interest is the new world order and worship Satan Lock the Pope up as well and there in lies the end of it all. Actually the end lies in Antarctica, but for now focus on home. Purging the enemies from within first, collaboratively with the globe, so all can purge simultaneously, once that's accomplished, Antarctica would be next on list. That's where the base, leaders are. Pope is false prophet used to establish their religion

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
10 November, 01:07
Did CS Lewis ever go there?

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 November, 10:43
😮

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 November, 10:35
98 people have tested positive
https://www.wsj.com/articl...

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
10 November, 08:55
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Oh, guess I'll have to cancel my trip..🙄

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 November, 09:26

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 November, 10:48
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Tunnels, triples, and secret orgs. ROTHSCHILDS ISLAND JUST ONE told pre net bout that shit. "ANCIENT TUNNELS>

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 November, 09:24
👀😃👍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 November, 09:23
Why Antarctica Elections?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 November, 12:39
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Maybe the sentient beings there are selecting OUR elected officials.
👀👽☹️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
09 November, 09:22

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
09 November, 08:45
VK: *light body activation*
😮🤯😎

IT’S HABBENING FRENS!!!

Link for the full list:
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

3 images
or
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 November, 08:02
Maybe it doesn’t fit exactly, but I thought of this —
It always makes me smile, and I needed one of those. :)

https://twitter.com/DanSca...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 November, 07:47
🧐 Why the urgency for Ardern to visit there recently? Did she go to cast a vote?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 November, 06:39
USA citizens voting for their own state elections?
Antarctica is not a nation nor a country - It's supposedly a treaty

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
09 November, 06:27

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 November, 06:35
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
He's wearing a penguin suit!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 November, 06:27
Can you verify this video? It is hard to believe that the cheating could be that obvious.
https://twitter.com/Katlia...

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
09 November, 06:50
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Zeldin signs were everywhere in NY. My husband delivers all over and he said only saw one sign for Kathy. The MSM is lying and cheating happened in this midterm and in 2020.

memes matter @NoComment
09 November, 06:23

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
09 November, 08:42
In response memes matter to her Publication
Polar Bears and the Physics of pressure; how not to accidently punch through the ice and get wet when you don’t want to.

Reduce the …
Pressure = force/unit area. Pretty smart 🤓🙏🙏🙏

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
09 November, 11:48
In response memes matter to her Publication
LOL 😂
Thanks for posting

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 November, 06:18
Couple of questions about that, VK —

Does Soros control them too?
Underground or aboveboard?

Caps = 29
TS = 3:38 > 3:11 🪞11.3.

Dec 13, 2017 12:15:45 AM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
“Special.”
Q

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Nov 01, 2017 2:13:10 AM EDT
Anonymous
Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being

memes matter @NoComment
09 November, 06:23
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
soros is merely a puppet him self

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
09 November, 06:10
🤔....
but.... 😁 "wwg1wga" ?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 November, 06:10
They already happened, and Joe Biden won.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 November, 06:11
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
He was the only one to vote, and the only candidate running, but won by default because he voted for Corn Pop, and Corn Pop is a bad dude.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 November, 05:33

Night Shift @kekerista
09 November, 06:35
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
does anyone know who these people were?

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
09 November, 05:19
Could it have been last winter?
Solar eclipse 12/4/21
You know [they] love their numbers and celestial events.
Oh to be a fly on the wall there…

https://twitter.com/joelka...

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
09 November, 05:51
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
09 November, 05:52
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 November, 05:30
Timestamp = Q Post 438

CAPS of Q Post 438 Gematria:

Abra Cadabra I Create As I Speak Sound Creates Reality In The Matrix The Sound Garden - 728
How Else Can The Elite Crimals Talk To Each Other In A Clandestine Way Use Gematria❤️
Red Shoes Are A Red Flag And What Do Ya Know Ronald Mcdonald Wears Big Red Clown Shoes
Pearl Harbor Was A Rothschild False Flag Using Usaf Planes Painted Up As Japanese❤️
They Drink Adrenaline Filled Blood For Demonic Psychic Brain Intruding Abilities❤️
H E Y R E T A R D A Timeless Portal Was Open To Underworld In Bc Y O U C A N T W I N
Intoxicated On Blood Is Not An Excuse And That Makes Them Even More Guilty
It Is Amazing How Connected We All Are Even If We Dont Know And Understand How❤️

Q Post 728

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Future Proves Past - 242
They Spied On My Campaign❤️
A Storm Surge Warning

Q Post 242
Be here tomorrow.
The story unfolds.❤️

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
09 November, 05:13
C19 narrative kill date: ELECTION DAY +1
Prepare for zero-day [massive cyber-power] attacks [attempts] on 11.4.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 November, 05:08
Is that where they elect the “Pindar”?

https://exopolitics.org/wa...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
09 November, 05:27
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Wow! I haven’t read Dr. Salla in years. Thanks for the jolt!

It’s especially interesting in context of Lynn de Roths recent passing…

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 November, 07:15
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
BASICLY PINDAR IS MYTH...
PUREBLOOD BASTARD, MORTAL CADAVER OF ANNUNAKI RULLING CLAAS😂😂😂

PINDAR IS SHADOW CASTED ON WALL OF OUR FEAR. GOOD OLD GAME OF BLACKMAILING, MURMURS WHISPERED FROM SHADOWS...

ITS TITLE. NOW IF I AM CORRECT PINDAR IS WILL - I - AM, NEXT IN ROUND OF TO BE ENGLAND KING...

FUNNY ENOUGH, WE HAVE HERE MORE ADEPT FOR THIS TITLE AS WELL...

EVERYONE WHO IS BLOOD RELATIVE TO QUEEN VICTORIA COULD BE PINDAR ONE DAY...

AND QUEEN VICTORIA IS FROM BLOOD OF OUR RULLING DYNASTY, PREMYSLIDS.

SO TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, EVERY CZECH HOUSE RELATED TO PREMYSLIDS COULD HAVE ENOUGH "PUREBLOOD" ALPHA DRACO TO CLAIM TITLE FOR HIMSELF...

FUNNY, EGO FETISHES ANYWAY...TREATS FOR WEAK MINDS.

https://youtu.be/MfTYtRbJN...

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
09 November, 05:01
You mean… SELECTIONS , Brotha?!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 November, 04:58
Someone can
negotiate with inner Earth people
who is loving Earth & milkey way galaxy.

🤗⭐️✨🤗⭐️✨🤗⭐️✨

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
09 November, 05:51
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Source connected of course.🥰🥰🥰
⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨
🕊✨🕊✨🕊✨

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 November, 04:38
🤷‍♀️ I so enjoy reading the comment section, Anons have the best replies🙌 😎