Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 11:17
This little man is gonna be one badass drummer when he grows up. Just think we could be looking at the best drummer in history yrs from now.

https://youtu.be/5D56Ra8-F...
2 Y.O Baby Drummer Is The Youngest Contestant on Got Talent | Kids Got Talent - YouTube

Watch the cutest toddler and world's youngest baby, contestant on Spain's Got Talent ever performance on the drums. Check out the 2 year old drummer as he sh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
Got me goose bumbs all over! Thanx Nana 🙏
12:47 PM - Nov 09, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nektaria in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 02:42
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
Wasn't he awesome.
I understand that going forward since we are going into a higher frequency that these children and ones to come will remember their past, their talents from other lives, and most importantly will remember their direct connection to God at an early age.

That is another reason for the humanitarian project Nana submitted for daycares that encourage these things from birth.

I wholeheartedly believe this is the single most important thing we as humans can do for the evolution of our species.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396