Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This little man is gonna be one badass drummer when he grows up. Just think we could be looking at the best drummer in history yrs from now.

https://youtu.be/5D56Ra8-F...
2 Y.O Baby Drummer Is The Youngest Contestant on Got Talent | Kids Got Talent - YouTube

Watch the cutest toddler and world's youngest baby, contestant on Spain's Got Talent ever performance on the drums. Check out the 2 year old drummer as he sh...

11:17 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
09 November, 02:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
blows my mind how talented the little ones are,💜 i mean seriously this child is..2😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 November, 02:45
Heal be playing Tom Sayer by RUSH when he's 5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 November, 03:31
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
he'll 👆

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
09 November, 12:47
Got me goose bumbs all over! Thanx Nana 🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 November, 02:42
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
Wasn't he awesome.
I understand that going forward since we are going into a higher frequency that these children and ones to come will remember their past, their talents from other lives, and most importantly will remember their direct connection to God at an early age.

That is another reason for the humanitarian project Nana submitted for daycares that encourage these things from birth.

I wholeheartedly believe this is the single most important thing we as humans can do for the evolution of our species.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 November, 12:08
🤩😍ADORABLE AND VERY TALENTED FOR A 2 YEAR OLD