Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 November, 10:04
So many come across as being despondant, angry or even hopeless.
To me, how do you think the Q team feel, knowing that people are losing hope?
It is akin to a parent watching a child learn a hard lesson like riding a bike and falling.
I am not comparing anons to children, I am comparing someone who has the bigger picture to the unknown...
Everything is being monitored in real time.... Cheating, reactions, rogue factions.
If they think they won, then they go back to business as usual, and bam.. caught in the act. (Knowingly).
Please remain neutral in your emotions, I know it is difficult.
The team sees and knows, NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
Thanks! Well said. We are so used to life being handled in 30 minutes/2 hour time frames, from watching all those Cabal movies and TV shows where they make you believe all problems solved quickly. Time for us to get out of that brainwashing mode; now that we are done with the Lie-a-vision, let's look to who is our Creator and all that He has in store for us; brighter days are ahead. Things are happening. Keep looking forward instead of behind you.
11:56 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by meggiejam in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 November, 12:12
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
I could not have said it better Meggie🙌❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396