COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
TOO MANY FOLKS HERE ARE PANICKING! STAY CALM! GOD AND TEAM HAS THIS! ENJOY THE SHOW!
11:46 AM - Nov 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 November, 12:23
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
No one is panicking, but we are all fed up. I did not expect the red to win, too much fraud potential. But we're being drug along and guilted and gaslighted into following compliantly and keeping quiet and I don't agree with that.

Everyone has a right to say this stinks, that it is taking TOO LONG to get things done, to demand evidence that things ARE being done.

When we're told to stand down, to keep quiet, to wait patiently YET AGAIN with another disaster...people can only take so much before they walk away in disgust and disillusionment.

For all we know, the entire ideal of Q will come and go and we'll be living in a messed up world that we helped create by staying compliant with Q's requests not to do anything. We believe in Q only because others have encouraged us to - what exactly has any one of us ever gained by following Q? Most of us have lost immensely in this already, and continue to lose... Don't quilt people into complaince, that's abusive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 November, 12:31
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
my current mood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Sevilla @mynena
09 November, 12:02
I believe.

Silver Top @Silvered
09 November, 12:01
Not sure what happened in Michigan but I'm turning it over to our Lord! Trusting God with all this!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
09 November, 11:57