Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
What about a GiveSendGo account? Everyone I've seen who has done this has gotten amazing donations. If you can, I'll wait for that, if not, I'll do paypal. Infinite blessings to you for what you are going through.
09:49 PM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
09 November, 09:50
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless you, I will look into it :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
09 November, 01:22
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
If it works to set that up and you can respond again to this post, I will contribute. Won't wait too long though before going ahead w paypal.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
10 November, 02:35
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I just sent thru paypal....very small but hopefully w many others it will help.