Only people mentioned by Patriot_Moore_1966 in this post can reply
BeThe Light @batpita
07 February, 09:19
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
I do believe we are watching a show but what I'm confused about is why there is a TFR over Delaware, where "Bidan" supposedly is, but nothing over Mar-a-Lago where DJT supposedly is. Bush still has a TFR in TX so no reason DJT should not have one. Wonder if DJT is not really there & if not, where is he & what is he planning?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
06 February, 07:58
In response mikes mom to her Publication
Comfort and Pray for Her....🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 February, 09:01
He missed his basement.

IAm InExile @Xz1l3d0n3
06 February, 07:53
the plane in that video has been searched and has been grounded in Texas for some time. you can use the tail number and find it on flight aware.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
06 February, 07:41
ppl are NOT accustom to paying attention to details. So showing the asleep these pictures wont wake them up...So strange to me, the more I look the more I see and I am starting to question how I didnt see all along......lol.

Last Days @lastdays1
06 February, 06:25
i posted something on @ghostezra timeline about biden finally flying on AF1 and then saw something else that possibly refutes that. the aircraft type is wrong. apparently the one that Biden got on is a modded Boeing C-32, which is military variant of a 757-200, and may be used as AF1 for airport that don't support the runway requirements of the 747 conversion. in the photo above, he was going to Wilmington, DE which appears to only have a regional airport that wouldn't accommodate a 747

IAm InExile @Xz1l3d0n3
06 February, 07:54
In response Last Days to his Publication
the tail number of that plane indicates it has been grounded in Texas for months. No one has flown it recently.

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
06 February, 06:16
this is AF1, the other is AF2

and who flies AF2 ? wikipedia says:

Air Force Two is the air traffic control call sign held by any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the U.S. vice president, but not the president.[1][2] The term is often associated with the Boeing C-32, a modified 757 which is most commonly used as the vice president's transport. Other 89th Airlift Wing aircraft, such as the Boeing C-40 Clipper, C-20B, C-37A, and C-37B have served in this role as well.[3] The VC-25A, the aircraft most often used by the president as Air Force One, has also been used by the vice presi

Hoosier Buddy @Joeblow
06 February, 10:34
In response Yolande Inanna to her Publication
af1 os the designation used by whatever aircraft the potus is on, doesnt have to be the 747