Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
I voted.. went to polling place that showed online and was told I was in wrong place due to address. I updated my address when i moved. How bout they hand me my registration form and have me go elsewhere...no id check, I could be anyone saying I am me. They didn't like that I voiced my opinion on the no ID considering the people of NC voted it in but Govenor Pooper Cooper vetoed it. Oh well, took picture of my ballot in case they loose that too
03:33 PM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 November, 05:19
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I swear…we got the hottest Anons in the Universe..that Includes myself. πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» #IVoted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 November, 05:38
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Cause we not hateful evil people....πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
08 November, 03:54
I HAVE TO SHOW MY VOTER'S ID AND ID AND SIGN MY NAME ON THE PAGE NEXT TO MY NAME TO VOTE WHERE I LIVE THANK GOD AND THEY ONLY LET ME VOTE ONCE LOL .. NOT DEMOCRAT LOL ...BY THE WAY GIRL YOU ARE LOOKING VERY BEAUTIFUL TODAY .. YOU ROCK GIRL

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 November, 05:49
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
They should have checked mine. Thanks for the compliment

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
08 November, 03:40
Pooper is not legit was "selected" - hope the 2020 fraud declaration vitiates his "selection" as well. Where in NC? I am in Rolesville (Wake County)

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 November, 03:48
In response Jeff Wuchich to his Publication
Wake Forest, down the road from you