Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 November, 03:33
I voted.. went to polling place that showed online and was told I was in wrong place due to address. I updated my address when i moved. How bout they hand me my registration form and have me go elsewhere...no id check, I could be anyone saying I am me. They didn't like that I voiced my opinion on the no ID considering the people of NC voted it in but Govenor Pooper Cooper vetoed it. Oh well, took picture of my ballot in case they loose that too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
08 November, 03:40
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Pooper is not legit was "selected" - hope the 2020 fraud declaration vitiates his "selection" as well. Where in NC? I am in Rolesville (Wake County)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Wake Forest, down the road from you
03:48 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Jeff Wuchich to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
08 November, 05:15
😁glad toknow another local anon!

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
😁Glad to know another anon nearby!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
08 November, 05:37
In response Jeff Wuchich to his Publication
💜

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch

Jeff Wuchich @thewuch