Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
[They] are not going to be able to sweep all their election cheating under the rug this time around.
02:45 PM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
09 November, 08:06
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Same crap as last time, we were told do not incite a civil war/ we are the party of law and order. I have preached peace but maintained Im ready to fight at all cost to save our republic. So whats it gonna be @cowboyw2b - how do we know for certain that it will not be swept under the rug. Twitter is on fire right now that Trump is done, the King maker is no more! if something big doesnt happen the momentum will be lost and NCSWIC will be a joke!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whos 2know @Whos2know
09 November, 05:43
Here in Pa, the D (Shapiro) is being declared our new Govenor before all the votes are counted. The R (Mastiano) stated he is not conceeding until all votes are counted. Fetterman is now our Senator. Something yuge and spectacular needs to happen to wake up my slumbering Pennsylvanians, otherwise, we fooked, and now have a Wolfe regime 2.0. I voted, drug my neighbor our to voteā€¦.and now I think I am just going to go hibernate until the Man upstairs calls me home. I never did like horror movies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
08 November, 04:10
There's shady shit going on in Maricopa from what I've seen posted. Republicans are beating Dems 4 to 1 and so now there are problems with the machines - sure there are, it's called cheating! Make it stop!

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 November, 02:52