Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 November, 01:27
GEORGENEWS on TG - Forward from MistyG

Confirmed!! 20% of Maricopa County’s tabulators are not working. 1 out of 5 not being counted.
Why weren’t these checked and verified before today?

https://t.me/georgenews/56...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 November, 02:02
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ya'll do realize this election is gonna be a cluster.... right?
02:25 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
08 November, 02:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Without truth in our life everyday is a cluster.
We are living a lie.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
08 November, 02:42
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Seek the Light,
and Truth will find You.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
08 November, 02:33
they are going to cheat and they are going to win. it will be obvious. we wont take this anymore

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 November, 02:33
aka-- the super blood moon traveshamockery

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 02:37
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
😘

arba happihr @arba
08 November, 02:39
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
👍

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 November, 02:30
I think the WH's planned it to be this way. You have to show them!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 02:39
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Nana too, well as an option anyway.

Nana has explained my opinion many times. There have gamed out every move as the evils make a move.
While thee are several options with each trip wire they have each one planned out meticulously!