Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGENEWS on TG - Forward from MistyG

Confirmed!! 20% of Maricopa County’s tabulators are not working. 1 out of 5 not being counted.
Why weren’t these checked and verified before today?

https://t.me/georgenews/56...
01:27 PM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 November, 03:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
09 November, 12:12
These people in AZ should have already been in prison!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
08 November, 10:50

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
08 November, 03:27
My son had to leave his ballot in a box. Tabulator not working. It took four tries before his ballot would print out! My husband is in a big line now and said they stopped the voting. He just texted that they’re reloading the printer software.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
08 November, 02:37
not a bad salary for two days of work a year, i just find it so baffling how these problems seem to creep up every year...🙄
almost like this 💩is planned or sumthan...oh well tweedly dum off i go to vote in Texas hope they dont change my vote to robert francis

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 November, 02:16
I SEE BRAZIL 2.O DEVELOPING

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 November, 02:02

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
08 November, 02:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Let's watch an interview with Mr. Richer from May 2021.
Makes me sick how they present their opinions as fact. This is just painful to watch.

"It's a lie."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Maricopa County Recorder Speaks Out Against Trump | MSNBC - YouTube

Stephen Richer, Recorder for Maricopa County in Arizona, discusses the misinformation surrounding the county's election audit.» Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on...

rjcassidy @rjcassidy
08 November, 03:32
Now that's some funny stuff...🤣🤣🤣

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 November, 01:39
Where’s the plan B though?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 November, 02:02
Exactly!

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 November, 02:18
PLAN B=NG

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 November, 01:29
So they could wreck the election that's why...The Demoncrats will stop at NOTHING to stay in power....Dah! Of course they did this on purpose...No glitch! More TREASON!!!