Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 November, 11:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 November, 12:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just got back from VOTING!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Did mine early this morning, I feel better than I have in weeks. How are you feeling?❤️🤗
01:28 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 November, 01:32
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Feeling good. Cheating going on everywhere, but this time we the people are paying attention! I have a feeling, The Military is the only Way this time. Will wait for DJT's "big announcement on the 15th, my bday!

IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 November, 01:51
300+ US Mil in the sky, Aust plane even there & Hungry Mil recently left. The no fly zone in DC has had traffic including a helicopter less than an hour ago, & regularly this week. Will post screen shot tomorrow cos on iPad & on phone in bed, its way past bedtime.
It’s super busy over there so at the very least full surveillance looks covered, but pretty sure it’s more than just that.
All this activity makes tough getting to bed at a reasonable time down here!
Stay awesome & know you have the world behind you today. good night & hold tight. God bless 🙏

IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 November, 10:42
Good day friends, here’s all the Mil Aircraft in the skies yesterday/last night (Perth-AWST use worldclock to work out US time). I’ve added 9x pics so it captures the ‘List’ of the 300+ planes. Radar images of DC no fly zones showing flight paths in this no fly fly zone, plus the Hungry Mil & Aust Mil planes in the US when voting was taking place. The Military wasn’t this busy for no good reason x