Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 November, 11:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 November, 12:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Just got back from VOTING!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 November, 01:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Did mine early this morning, I feel better than I have in weeks. How are you feeling?❤️🤗

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 November, 01:32
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Feeling good. Cheating going on everywhere, but this time we the people are paying attention! I have a feeling, The Military is the only Way this time. Will wait for DJT's "big announcement on the 15th, my bday!

IAM NJoy @NJoy
Good day friends, here’s all the Mil Aircraft in the skies yesterday/last night (Perth-AWST use worldclock to work out US time). I’ve added 9x pics so it captures the ‘List’ of the 300+ planes. Radar images of DC no fly zones showing flight paths in this no fly fly zone, plus the Hungry Mil & Aust Mil planes in the US when voting was taking place. The Military wasn’t this busy for no good reason x
10:42 PM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NJoy in this post can reply
IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 November, 10:43
In response IAM NJoy to her Publication
Love how God works, check out the advert that’s onscreen when viewing 1st page of the full list of planes in table format 🙏