Martin Geddes @martingeddes
It's emotionally exhausting, isn't it? I don't know how other people manage to hold down conventional jobs and interact with jabbed unawake normies all day.
11:46 AM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 November, 12:40
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I LOVE your nature pics!πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 November, 12:27
Divine. Thank for sharing the pure & stunning gifts of nature around us all πŸ™
When we can find the Joy in everything & everyone, then life’s lense will naturally focus more on it’s beauty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
08 November, 12:20
exactly!!! i'm counting my stars by living like i am...NEVER AGAIN BEING TRICKED!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 November, 12:19
πŸ’‹Oh my, Martin. I wish I could put into words what you do for my soul.

Aga Gie @AgaG
08 November, 12:16
With a smile πŸ˜‰ and and unconditional love ❀️

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
08 November, 12:14
I'm truly exhausted... but I am going to hold the line as long as I need too.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 November, 12:11
Wake up praying and crying, go to bed praying and crying.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
08 November, 12:06
cuz we are the happy no jab ones 😁

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 November, 12:02
I have become really great at backhanded compliments and sarcasm. They turn and walk the other way when they see me struttin their way.

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 November, 12:10
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Some of my ol faithful go to's.

Are you waving at me or is that just an uncontrolled vax injury?

Hows your grandma?

Good luck in the unseeable future.

Im doing fine I mectin, thanks for asking how are you?

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
08 November, 11:59
This is funny timing, I'm on my last week of my two weeks notice from the shop I was just working at! πŸ˜‚

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 November, 11:57
Amazing photos, Martin. Thank you for sharing. All the noise seems to disappear when we can get outdoors, as you know. πŸ‘ πŸ’šβœ¨πŸ’šπŸ₯°

Jack Reacher @ReacherRipz
08 November, 11:56
Been doing it for over 2 years Martin. Very, very tired.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
08 November, 11:50
Dude!! Im at my wits end! One foot in each space is HARD!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 November, 11:50
yes Martin it can exhausting somedays it can be rewarding but those days lately have been few and far in between.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
08 November, 11:49
Lonerism, I don't interact. I'm an artist so I basically took advantage of the opportunity (if you can call it that) to lock myself away and escape into that.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 November, 11:48
Exactly!

Shar Sirn @SharS
08 November, 11:48
100%-completely exhausting!!!

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
08 November, 11:47
I dont know how they do it either.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
08 November, 11:47
I have not Held down a job or had friends since I was born