Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 November, 05:40
11/8/2022 Eclipse.

5:15am EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Great pic!
Was up early to catch it, too.

+ this...
10:07 AM - Nov 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 November, 11:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nice TS on that post!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 November, 10:48

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 November, 10:26
🧐 Hmmm?
Wiki is the source:
The claim of a blood moon being a sign of the beginning of the end times originates in the Book of Joel, where it is written "the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes."[4] This prophecy repeated by Peter during Pentecost, as stated in Acts,[5] though Peter says that the date of Pentecost, not a future date, was the fulfillment of Joel's prophecy. The blood moon also is prophesied in the Book of Revelation chapter 6 verses 11–13,[6] where verse 12 states, "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood."

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 November, 10:23
I realize It's extremely important,..

Bee Bee @BxAx17
08 November, 10:21
Why?
Well, I try...🙃

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
08 November, 10:13
My friend wrote me that even God voted RED! kek