Martin Geddes @martingeddes
As a non-American today is quite humbling. I am completely dependent on enough Americans doing the right thing for me to get my own freedom (without a catastrophically violent globalised civil war).
05:24 AM - Nov 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 November, 11:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
One way or another, we got this Martin. WWG1WGA - WW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 November, 11:31
The gravity of your post has moved me to tears!
The world is connected. WRWY all!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
08 November, 11:17
One day soon we will not be divided by race, color, religion or citizenship--in my mind we are already there. So you are right here with us. You have fought the good fight and we will all cross the finish line together.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
08 November, 10:01
The foresight of the founding fathers when writing the constitution is mind-blowing.

The entire world will owe their freedom to them. It is an absolutely jaw-dropping achievement, a candidate for THE manmade wonder of the world.

IAM NJoy @NJoy
08 November, 10:10
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
I second that, with the deepest of gratitude 🙏
Thank you from 🇦🇺

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 November, 09:36
I’m right there with you Martin! So grateful for each and every one of them. 🙏❤️

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
08 November, 09:32
WWG1WGA Many of us are praying for Brazil and the USA. We are all part of this, those of us who have “been called” will all do our part. NCSWIC Hugs

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 November, 09:32
Thanks for fighting along side us Martin! Bless You!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
08 November, 09:09
We're gonna do this !!! Trusting the plan.

Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
08 November, 08:59
Where we go one, we go all Martin. Look at Brazil right now, a lot of Us in the U.S. are praying for the people there. It's world wide, and you my friend are part of this world's fight. It's an honor to follow you.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
08 November, 08:55
I’ll be on it on my lunch break 😉

God Wins donated @GR2021
08 November, 08:54
We are permanent residents here and can not vote. But volunteered to help conservatives at a polling booth. waiting for my time slot❤️🇺🇸

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 November, 08:53
we are holding the line and are pushing back

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
08 November, 08:46
I know we have the votes and will show up. I'm on my way to vote soon. But as my fellow Patriots have said here, more drama is likely and GOD has the Divine Plan. I think we are all going to be humbled as Biblical events unfold. You are with us, Martin. WWG1WGA.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
08 November, 08:43
WE THE PEOPLE, the Freedom Fighters and Patriots...

The resolve in our hearts, the sobriety of our understanding, and the mettle to hold the line is only supported by our keen awareness, "IF we fall, so goes the world."

We won't flinch, and we covet the prayers of the Faithful around this great realm of Divine Creation.

WWG☝️WGA

( This is a world-wide endeavor, and no-soul can defeat this enemy alone. WE WIN, [they] lose. )

#NCSWIC || #tbiytc 👈👈👈👈👈👈👈

TrueView Patriot @TimA
08 November, 08:42
🇺🇸👍🏻 we got your paperback Marty

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
08 November, 08:48
thirty voters in front of me and fourty behind me. 8:45 am EST.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 November, 08:40
Mornin’ Martin 🙏🏼🥰
WWG1WGA WW
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 November, 08:39
Pray without ceasing. God is still on the throne!

Bless Up!

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
08 November, 06:58
😊 Much love to you Martin!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 November, 05:26
I think we are in for more drama before the truth is tevealed.