Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 November, 04:02
hmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 November, 04:14
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
SHIT!!@! I already have a leak in my 4 year old roof thanks to Hurricane Ian! I cannot get drywall right now to fix repairs from water damage, and cannot get anyone to go on the roof to fix it yet!

WTF!

I have family in a hotel because they were flooded out in Port Orange.

This is NOT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get rid of DAARPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 November, 04:31
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
You need to have the roof tarped. If you are insured, you can get reimbursed for that. Call your insurance company and see if they can supply you with a roofing contractor to tarp the roof to mitigate further damage.

This storm shouldn't be a big wind event but it will produce lots of rain and if there's an uncovered hole on your roof it will find its way inside.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I just got a new roof not 4 years ago. TY for your help. Good advice. I thought hurricane season was over and we had time to fix things, and get parts to repair.
04:33 PM - Nov 07, 2022
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 November, 04:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
sorry cm.
this sucks.
hang in there.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 November, 05:05
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
❤️🙏Yep, the new roof 4 years ago was from a hurricane in 2017. I feel like I have had a lifetimes of these damaging storms right now.

I just started to think we could slowly get around to fixing that this next month.

TY for your support. it really helps.