Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Q has to be discredited, scorned and lied about just like Donald Trump has been so that Anons can internalize and share the crestfallen experience of (temporary) defeat. That way when justice and vindication comes it will feel deserved more thoroughly. It’s a 5-D movie that’s broken the theatre/viewer threshold so we’re actually participating together in the production emotionally. It’s f-ing genius.
02:47 AM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
03 August, 06:25
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
If you have ever had a chance to follow JohnHereToHelp on Twitter, then you know this guy has been 100% accurate regarding his messages. Check out all his prior tweets.
Unless someone hacked into his account, I am going to say that these tweets are LEGIT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 August, 10:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
10 April, 01:56
unity at its best

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
09 April, 06:23

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 April, 05:57
I think All must feel & see falling into the precipice. Has to never happen again.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
08 April, 08:27
2018 Will be glorious!
Public is being shown exactly what they need to be shown
God Wins

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 April, 07:09

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 April, 07:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Everytime I am called crazy by my family my stock goes up . Amazing how this works . Love wins ! Patient Endurance wins.

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
07 April, 06:21
It sure is..👍🙏💕

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 April, 06:16
Sounds like boot camp, where they tear you down and build you back up. If Q is discredited, my kids are going to have me committed. Guess I will just quit talking about it. And try to save my sanity. People think I'm crazy already.

Boat named Chabua @Chabua
06 February, 07:21
I only awakened in October (pulling my husband along--thank God), and it's been an intense ride. I can't believe how long some of you have been holding the line and my heart truly goes out to you with great thanks. You people are amazing!!!❤️🙏

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:10

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
06 February, 05:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
#wwg1wga 🙌🏼❤️🇺🇸