Only people mentioned by Banksy in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
07 November, 07:56
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I don’t know?? Maybe they’ll arrest him. There’s been speculation about that. That would certainly and read a lot of people who would definitely turn out and vote vote vote!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 07:58
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Prolly not, heard Chris Miller is going to be there..and KASH! 👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
07 November, 07:51
My RSBN coverage was taken down by You Tube. where can I watch it?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 07:56
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Go to Rumble.com and find RSBN 😉

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 November, 07:48
Absolutely no way he could be me. 😂🤣😂🤣

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 November, 07:33

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 07:34
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
;)

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 November, 07:02
Rumor: "Kash Patel was supposed to be in Arizona campaigning for Kari Lake tonight, but he got “redirected” to Ohio by the Trump team.

It appears something is happening tonight… "

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 November, 07:37
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
I think Trump is going to announce that he’s running in 2024. I hate to say this but it bums me out… 2020 needs to be rectified talking about 2024 is a joke to me.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
07 November, 06:56
my mom told me to watch
she heard 45 is announcing he is running 2024

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 07:31
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Welp. We already knew this.I expected something Bigger...lets see what happens. Prolly another nothing burger but imma keep HOPIUM GOING 🙌🏻

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 November, 06:14

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 06:16
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
dasting

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 November, 06:10

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 November, 05:24
Plan to wouldnt miss it!

Ken Mac @KenMac
07 November, 05:22
👀

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
07 November, 05:19
why? to be trolled more? Dan last year. Clearly aimed at people who follow Q.

Carey Lou @Careylou
07 November, 04:54
Have watched most of them - we also have attended a few too.

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
07 November, 04:39
5:5

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
07 November, 04:24
I would definitely pay attention to what Richard Grenell says!

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
07 November, 04:17
❤️🍿🍿🍿

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
07 November, 04:10

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
07 November, 04:10
I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 November, 04:06
Sounds YUUUUUGE 😎👍

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
07 November, 03:58
Can't wait to hear what he has to say about our governor race...evil vs. evil....😭

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
07 November, 04:42
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I feel bad for PA. Lesser of the two evils running for Wolf's spot

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
07 November, 03:36
I’m hoping DJT will announce and will also endorse Tore Maras for SOS in Ohio.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 03:38
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
Good Luck 💕

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
07 November, 04:23
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
If he announces that he’s running for 2024 it means that he concedes and the last few years were yanking your chain. We had a stolen election that means no one’s going to fight for it. That means nothing changes. That means they continue to cheat.

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
07 November, 03:24
where best to watch?

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
07 November, 03:27
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
Right Side Broadcasting - YT or Rumble

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 November, 03:21
if he said watch it might be a good idea

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 November, 04:07
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
FO SHO

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 November, 03:05
Probably a 2024 run……😭😭nonono……

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
07 November, 03:04
Whoa

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
07 November, 03:03
That almost sounds ominous....does he know something?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
07 November, 03:29
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Here We Go👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 November, 03:02
😳