Only people mentioned by Lindi58 in this post can reply
OSLLAN Scout @OSLLAN
10 February, 05:23
In response Lindi Judd to her Publication
I totally agree. We hold the line, make it longer and stronger. It is our responsibility to wake others up. Do this not by argument but with patience and understanding. Print and share an article why mask dont work. Assume the other people don't know the information you have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
06 February, 07:09
This post is not wrong. I am American, a Patriot and trust the plan because without the 'plan' what's the point,? It does feel a bit ridiculous that we are all sitting around glued to our phones and social media waiting for crumbs and not doing ANYTHING to help or change what we have learned. We are "told" we are in a movie to sit back and watch, don't particpate. We are "told" to Hold the line, so we do, how is that not being controlled,? We are doing what we are being "told" to do, AGAIN, the only difference is who is telling us. The truth needs to come out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Travis @Travis159
06 February, 06:16
We cant,, we apparently have a plan to trust that reqires us to patiently wait while making memes and speculating on everything we dont know..🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

Tiffaney Hoffman @hoffmantiffaney77
06 February, 04:46
I must say....this person is right! I believe Trump is doing his part. But when are we gonna do ours? We can't just sit around and wait for one person to fix us. We still wear our mask, we still are not being paid our unemployment. How long must we keep sacrificing our freedoms? Trump should come out and tell the truth about what is going on already. When will we be told? Why didn't we do as Trump and not wear our masks when he didn't? If you didn't do as he did....how can you say you trust him 100 % to fix this? I trust him 95%. I am just being honest here.

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
06 February, 04:22
Well, I'm a Brit, too, and I think you guys are on the cusp of something amazing. From Monday, you begin taking your nation back... Watch Ohio. Trump will be the greatest President the world has ever known! Good luck, and God's speed. 🙏

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
06 February, 04:16
and we love each and everyone of you. I personally am going through each and every step spiritually by your side WWG1WGA

mom brode @mombrode
06 February, 09:22
HURRY UP & WAIT.....
my dad used to say that, he was ready for this long ago.

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
06 February, 08:45
makes me think how you see the people organizing and protesting all over the world getting their government to resign and all we do is sit here and talk about it on social media. we have got to get organized and figure out how we the people can make a difference. the constitution tells us that we the people have the right to take back our government from the corrupt who are not representing us. so how do we band together and accomplish that legally?

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
06 February, 09:35
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
That is exactly my question. How do we get everyone to listen when most people are conditioned to be quiet. How do we come together and be heard? We the patriots are being canceled at every turn and niw we are being marked as terrorist while Antifa burns cities. Antifa breached the capital. I don't know the answer, but I like many have a lot of questions and I am just ready for something.

makes me think how you see the people organizing and protesting all over the world getting their government to resign and all we do is sit here and talk about it on social media. we have got to get organized and figure out how we the people can make a difference. the constitution tells us that we the people have the right to take back our government from the corrupt who are not representing us. so how do we band together and accomplish that legally?

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
06 February, 06:38
i was 5 and i. Fesnce Father stationeed there. Mom was Fednch. dad American

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
06 February, 08:01
never post when half asleep and ising iphone lmao meant to say i was 5 in france in 63 fatjer military 27 years mom was french . i was in Okinawa frim 68 to 70 love my country and we ate coming together!

Angela Martin @Marangela
06 February, 05:48
This comment brings me back to November 22, 1963. It was after 8 p.m., I was 7, in Germany, when the announcement was made that JFK had been assassinated. The only words out of my Omis mouth were "Waß wird jetzt mit uns passieren?". 'What will happen to us now?'
Because of my dad, (G2), my family knew of the Nesara plan. I came to realize many years later, that so many had put their hopes and dreams into this plan, never thinking we would see the fulfillment of that dream in my lifetime. For those of you who are losing hope, PRAY! And thank JFK for having started, what DJT is finishing.
PRA

Last Days @lastdays1
06 February, 03:21
It's hard to get the exposure here, since I assume we're all sort of refugees from Twatter, but most of the people railing against Trump are screaming liberals in the US. Outside of the US, you would/will constantly seen posts stating that the USA is a beacon of hope to people in corrupt nations and that if it falls, they will have lost all hope, and equating the USA falling to Biden actually winning. There is a wave of hopelessness passing over the world right now because of this

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
06 February, 02:44
Amen

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
06 February, 02:44
Anon has a point